Dear valued Customers,
At SAVE-A-LIFE EDUCATORS, the safety of our customers and independent contractors is our top priority every day. At this time, we will only be offering the Online Training and Blended Training to students.
The Blended Program includes the online training, which is done at home and a one on one 15-30 minute in person skills assessment where you will receive your Certification.
To sign up for the online or blended program please follow the steps below:
- Click here to get to the Online Classes we offer.
- Choose and Pay for the Online Class. We are offering a 10% discount at this time. Please use code CPR4U at checkout. (Coupon is case sensitive).
- If your employer requires the hands on skills assessment: Once you have completed the Online Training please call or email us to set up an appointment time to complete your hands on skills assessment.
- The online skills assessment fee is $20.00. You will pay this at the time of your appointment.
We are also taking extra measures for our in person skills assessment and are as follows:
- Spacing out students to perform hands on skills.
- Gloves will be provided to each student.
- We will not be performing the “give breaths” portion of CPR. Simulation only.
- Washing hands before and after skills assessments.
- Enhancing cleaning and disinfecting procedures of equipment.
- Making sure any sick person stays home.
Our priority remains keeping SAVE-A-LIFE contractors and customers safe and well informed, while doing what we can to help minimize the potential spread of the Coronavirus. We appreciate your continued support and patronage, and strive to provide the best training for our customers.
SAVE-A-LIFE EDUCATORS TEAM
Training At Your Location
Book a private training at your business. Find out more by calling 619-669-9911